$69 Sunset Kayaking Tour Granville Island
Daily Departures from Granville Island, Vancouver, BC
Every summer evening, depart from Granville Island on a relaxing kayak tour along the scenic shoreline of False Creek and English Bay. Take in the vistas of Stanley Park, the North Shore Mountains, and the downtown skyline backed by a spectacular Vancouver sunset.
On this small, intimate group tour, you’ll learn about the cultural and natural history of the area, including the Kitsilano and West End neighbourhoods. We’ll paddle at a relaxed pace to take in the sights, talk about Vancouver’s heritage, and stop for photos along the way.
We supply each paddler with their own kayak, paddle, safety gear, and all other equipment needed for the adventure of a lifetime.
Dates & times:
- June 1–July 19 | 7:00–9:30 PM
- July 20–August 1 | 6:45–9:15PM – no tour on July 28, Aug 1 & 4 due to Celebration of Light in English Bay
- August 2–10 | 6:30–9:00PM
- August 11–19 | 6:15–8:45PM
- August 20–26 | 6:00–8:30PM
- August 27–September 2, 2017 | 5:45–8:15PM
- September 3–9, 2017 | 5:30–8:00PM