Private & Group Stand Up Paddleboard Tours
Need an activity for your staff event, birthday party or summer camp?
Guided stand up paddleboard tours are an excellent way to spend the day. Great for beginner and experienced paddlers alike, we can customize the tour to fit your group’s needs; unwind and explore Vancouver’s beautiful shorelines or engage the group with team building challenges. Private Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga classes are also available with sufficient notice.
- Granville Island
Important Information & Resources:
Granville Island – Launch from the dock into the protected waters of False Creek. This calm waterway is full of interesting commerce, floating homes, marinas and unique vistas. Perfect for groups of 6 to 12 participants.
Booking & Cancellation:
- Pre-booking is required – subject to availability.
- We recommend booking at least 48 hours in advance.
Booking and Cancellation Policies:
- A credit card number but no deposit is required to confirm your booking.
- $20 charge for permitted transfers or cancellations.
- Full payment and confirmed number of participants is required a minimum of 48 hour (single day program) or 7 days (multi-day program) in advance of your program.
- No refunds or transfers will be permitted within 48 hour (single day program) or 7 days (multi-day program) of your program commencing.
- Programs run rain or shine. Cancellations only for unsafe paddling conditions.