Private & Group Kayaking Tours Granville Island, Jericho Beach
Need an activity for your staff event, birthday party, conference delegates or summer camp?
Guided kayaking tours are an excellent way to spend the day. Great for beginner and experienced paddlers alike, we can customize the tour to fit your group’s needs: unwind and explore Vancouver’s beautiful shorelines or engage the group with team building challenges. For information on private stand up paddleboard tours please click here.
|Adult Group Tours
(6+ people, ages 17 yrs+)
|Youth or School Group Tours
(6+ people, 8-16 yrs)
|Private Tours | 2.5 hours
Regularly scheduled tours are available from May – September. See Tours for more information.
Important Information & Resources:
Other things to note:
Kayak & safety gear rental included in price. Maximum 6 participants per guide.
Jericho Beach – Departing from the Jericho Sailing Center, you will have a stunning view of towering mountains with snow dusted peaks, beaches and the Vancouver skyline. Perfect for groups of 6 to 30 participants; groups larger than 30 may be accommodated at Jericho Beach with sufficient notice.
Granville Island – Launch from the dock into the protected waters of False Creek. This calm waterway is full of interesting commerce, floating homes, marinas and unique vistas. Perfect for groups of 6 to 12 participants.
Booking & Cancellation:
- Pre-booking is required – subject to availability.
- We recommend booking at least 1 week in advance. For larger groups please contact us sooner to avoid disappointment.
Booking and Cancellation Policies:
- A Visa or Mastercard number, but no deposit, is required to confirm your booking.
- Full payment and confirmed number of participants is required 48 hours (single day program) or 7 days (multi-day program) in advance of your program.
- No refunds or changes will be permitted within 48 hour (single day program) or 7 days (multi-day program) of your program commencing. Before this cutoff, date changes or cancellations are charged $20 per booking. Changes to participant numbers do not incur any penalties.
- Programs run rain or shine. Cancellations only for unsafe paddling conditions.