Peter joined Ecomarine in April 2013 and instantly fell in love with Stand-up Paddle Boarding. He enjoys the freedom of being out on a board and the connection it gives you to the ocean.
Peter is a regular at SUP races around BC, winning his Open Category for the Lake Crossing at the Kalamalka Classic both in 2015 and 2016.
He is a keen explorer on his board and in April 2016 he completed the Paddle Canada Level 2 SUP Touring Instructor Course which involved a self-sufficient 3 day expedition on Clayoquot Sound in a group of four paddlers.
His sense of adventure and competitiveness on his SUP led Peter to participate in the 2017 Yukon River Quest (715km race) in which he place 3rd for SUP!
Follow Peter on Instagram here: sup_n_irish
- Paddle Canada Level 2 SUP Touring Instructor
- Paddle Canada Advanced Flatwater SUP Instructor
- Paddle Canada Level 1 SUP Surf Skills
- Paddle Canada Level 1 SUP River Skills
- Paddle Canada Level 1 Kayak Skills