A full year of 2 hour kayak or stand up paddleboard rentals at either of our two locations*. Described by some as ‘the best deal in town’ this is a fantastic way to get on the water all year long, without the hassle of hauling gear or finding storage.
* Stand up paddleboard only available at Granville Island
- Granville Island
- Jericho Beach
Important Information & Resources:
Other things to note:
- This pass is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- This pass is limited to a single pass holder, it has both their name and a photo of them.
- This pass allows the pass holder a two hour single kayak OR two hour stand up paddleboard rental every day of that year.
- You have to purchase your Season’s Pass at our Granville Island shop.
- You need to bring a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) and a matching ID.
- You must sign a rental agreement with a release of claims.
- Going by yourself (one person)? Check our solo paddler policy.
- In order to use a Season’s Pass at our Jericho Beach location, pass holders must purchase a Jericho Sailing Centre Membership, and must present it at every rental. More information on the Sailing Centre Membership can be found at www.jsca.bc.ca.
- All the fine print can be found here.