Rent a kayak at Jericho Beach and get away from the hustle of city, without having to leave Vancouver. Surround yourself with beaches and the forests of Pacific Spirit Park. Relax while paddling along the banks of Point Grey, looking our for herons, kingfishers and eagles or curious seals in the water.
This location is open seasonally from late May to early September. For more information, opening hours and a map to our Jericho Beach location click here.
Address: 1300 Discovery St, Vancouver (the north east corner of the Jericho Sailing Centre compound).
|Rental Type||1 Hour||2 Hours||3 Hours||Full Day*|
Long Term Rental prices: click here (pick up only at Granville Island location)
SUP rentals available at Granville Island only.
Advanced single kayaks also available at above rates for experienced paddlers only. If you would like to demo or paddle a specific kayak please call us at 604-689-7575 to reserve.
*Full day rentals must be returned in the same day before closing time.
- Jericho Beach
Important Information & Resources:
Other things to note:
- A kayak rental includes a PFD (lifejacket), paddle, spare paddle, pump and throw line. Extra gear can be rented.
- What to bring
- You need to bring a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) & matching ID for all rentals.
- All participants must sign a rental agreement with a release of claims.
- Is someone in your group under 19 years old? Check our youth policy.
- Maximum group size at Jericho Beach is 12 people at one time. Click here for information on our group programs.
- Solo kayakers must have experience doing a solo capsize re-entry (if there are two or more paddlers, in singles or doubles, no prior skill is required).
- All the fine print can be found here.