See Vancouver from a whole new perspective. Rent a kayak or standup paddle board (SUP) from our Granville island location and view Vancouver from the water. Paddle down False Creek to see marinas, floating homes, Science World and BC Place stadium, passing by Yaletown and the Olympic Village neighbourhoods. Alternatively, paddle under Burrard bridge and out into English Bay, passing by Kitsilano Beach, Vanier park and the West End. All the while, keep a look out for our local resident harbour seals, eagles and other marine wildlife.
This location is open year round with extended hours from June to early September. For more information, opening hours and a map to our Granville Island location click here.
Address: 1668 Duranleau St, Vancouver (in the big red boat building on the north west corner of Granville Island).
|Time||Paddleboard (SUP)||Single kayak||Double kayak|
|1 Hour1 Hour||$20||$29||$39|
|2 Hour2 Hour||$30||$39||$59|
|3 Hour3 Hour||$39||$54||$79|
|Full Day*Full Day*||$59||$99||$119|
Long Term Rental prices: click here (pick up only at Granville Island location)
Advanced kayaks and stand up paddleboards also available at above rates for experienced paddlers only. If you would like to demo or paddle a specific kayak or paddleboard please call us at 604-689-7575 to reserve.
*Full day rentals must be returned in the same day before closing time.
- Granville Island
Important Information & Resources:
Other things to note:
- A kayak rental includes a PFD (lifejacket), paddle, spare paddle, pump, throw line and optional spray skirt. Extra gear can be rented.
- A stand up paddleboard rental includes a PFD (lifejacket), paddle, and leash.
- What to bring
- You need to bring a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) & matching ID for all rentals.
- All participants must sign a rental agreement with a release of claims.
- Is someone in your group under 19 years old? Check our youth policy.
- Maximum group size at Granville Island is 8 people at one time. Click here for information on our group programs.
- All the fine print can be found here.