Our English Bay location is now closed for rentals until Spring 2017. To rent a kayak or SUP please visit our Granville Island location, open year round.
Next to Stanley Park, the West End neighbourhood and downtown Vancouver, English Bay beach is Vancouver’s urban beach. Here you can rent a kayak or stand up paddle board (SUP) steps away from the water, right along the iconic Vancouver seawall. Paddle the shores of Stanley Park, view Siwash Rock from the water or cross False Creek to Kitsilano beach and Vanier Park, all from our English Bay beach location.
This location is open seasonally from late May to early September. For more information, opening hours and a map to our English Bay location click here.
Address: 1700 Beach Ave, Vancouver (in the Bath House on the beach at the corner of Denman and Pacific).
|Time||Paddleboard (SUP)||Single kayak||Double kayak|
Long Term Rental prices: click here (pick up only at Granville Island location)
*Full day rentals must be returned in the same day before closing time and to the same location.
- English Bay
Important Information & Resources:
Other things to note:
- A kayak rental includes a PFD (lifejacket), paddle, spare paddle, pump and throw line.
- A SUP rental includes a PFD (lifejacket), paddle, and leash.
- What to bring
- You need to bring a Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) & matching ID for all rentals.
- All participants must sign a rental agreement with a release of claims.
- Is someone in your group under 19 years old? Check our youth policy.
- Maximum group size for rentals at English Bay is 12 people. Click here for information on our group programs.
- All the fine print can be found here.