Searching for an exciting, outdoorsy way to stay active? Looking to get back to nature? Want to take part in our shared economy and protect the environment by using equipment more mindfully? Or simply want to take your love of paddling to the next level? Become an Ecomarine member today!
Starting in January 2019, we’re offering a single all-inclusive membership for just $39/month. And if you buy the full year’s membership up front, you can get a year’s worth of paddling for just $199 until December 31, 2018!
Your membership includes…
- 2-hour single kayak or SUP rental per day
- Upgrade to double kayak for an added $20 per visit
- Valid at Granville Island and Jericho Beach weekdays, weekends, and stat holidays
- An Ecomarine water bottle (while supplies last)
- 15% off our retail products (excluding CHS products and sale items)
- 10% off Ecomarine-operated lessons and tours
- 10% off rentals for family or friends accompanying you on your paddle
- 10% off long-term daily or weekly rentals
- Exclusive invitations to members-only events (e.g., paddle nights, clinics, flash sales)
Terms & Conditions
- Membership is valid all year and at both locations with no restrictions or blackout dates.
- Rentals are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Book ahead to avoid disappointment.
- Your two-hour rental must be consecutive (i.e., you can’t split it up into multiple sessions).
- If you plan to kayak solo, you’ll need to explain or demonstrate solo re-entry.
- You must provide a valid VISA or MasterCard and have a signed rental waiver on file. If you don’t show up for a reservation, your credit card will be charged full retail price.
- You’ll need to sign up for a minimum of three months, starting from the day you signed up.
- Your membership is non-transferable.
- You can cancel your membership at any time after the minimum 3 months without penalty, but annual memberships are non-refundable.