$399 Basic Kayaking Instructor Jericho Beach
With Ecomarine’s Instructor course, share your love of kayaking and gain the certification necessary to run your own Paddle Canada Basic Sea Kayak skills courses. Become an instructor in the nationally recognized Paddle Canada Program and join a group of committed and passionate paddlers across the country. Learn the techniques to lead and deliver quality and safe programs that teach basic kayaking skills.
Paddle Canada Level One Sea Kayak skills, basic kayaking experience, and a desire to help others discover paddling are all you need to get started. Kayak, gear, and wetsuit rental are supplied for the duration of your program.
2019 Dates & Times:
3 days | 9AM–4PM
- April 26–28
Please contact us to set up any additional private courses.
- Paddle Canada Level 1 skills certificate: Complete Kayaking or Intermediate Kayaking
- Comfort and control while capsized in a kayak
- Efficient assisted and un-assisted re-entry skills
- Effective edge control for turning.
- Registered as a Paddle Canada Instructor Candidate ($99.99 annual membership fee)
- Standard 14-hour First Aid and CPR-C Certification
- 16 years of age or older